skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Sara Sultanik's Series of Stories
Sunday, January 24, 2010
Trenton CYO Basketball Clinic for a Cure
This was a package I produced while being an "on air" intern at WZBN TV-25 in Trenton, New Jersey.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
I'm Sara:
A graduate student majoring in broadcast journalism at Syracuse University. I will receive my Masters of Science in the summer of 2010. Enjoy my series of stories!
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(17)
►
July
(7)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(1)
▼
January
(7)
Trenton CYO Basketball Clinic for a Cure
Don't Let the Holidays go up in Flames
Shopping Our Way Into a Better Syracuse Economy
Keeping Kids Safe One Card at a Time
LaFayette Students are Getting the "Big Picture"
Proposed NY Legislation Could Mean Required GPS Sy...
Two Certified "Green" Hotels in The Emerald City
Followers
No comments:
Post a Comment